- Pre-K & ElementaryPreschool
- Middle School / High SchoolMS School / High School
- Daily Bulletin
Preschool Registration Forms
East Buchanan 4 year old Preschool Registration for the 2021-2022 school year will be Thursday, March 4th, 2021 at 6 pm in the Events Gym on the north side of the school. Come and learn about the 4 year old program and ask any questions you may have to the preschool staff.
Click here to learn more about the different programs we have to offer.
The forms for the 2021-2022 school year are now listed below. You should be able to print them off and turn in the completed forms at registration night or to the elementary office. If you would like a registration packet, please contact the elementary office at 319-935-3767. Packets are also available in the elementary office.
Checklist for Enrollment (Click on the links below to fill out each form).
1) Choose Your Day Form- fill out your basic information as well as what days you are interested in for the 4 year old preschool program (Fridays will only be a half day for all students)
2) Preschool Permissions Form- basic permission questions parents need to answer
3) Preschool Physical Form (This must be completed by your family doctor and is only good for one year. Parents please fill out the left side of the form.)
4) Immunizaton Form (Your family doctor will supply this. Be sure to get an updated one at your physical. The link will take you to the immunizations required.)
5) Certificate of Dental Screening (This must be completed by your family dentist and is only good for one year. Parents please fill out the top part of the form.)
6) Home Language Survey-- This form is a requirement that we collect for the state of Iowa. It is 2 pages.
7) Vision Screening Permission Form-- In the fall of every year, the Lions Club of Iowa will come in and do free vision screening for preschool students. This permission form is required for them to do the screening.
To download the entire packet, click here.
ALL FORMS (including physicals and dentals if previous year has been expired) MUST BE TURNED IN BY OCTOBER 22, 2021 TO MAINTAIN YOUR STUDENT'S ENROLLMENT AT THE EAST BUCHANAN PRESCHOOL PROGRAM. If all forms are not turned in and updated, your child will be sent home until we have all forms.
Our MissionTo challenge students to think critically, communicate effectively, develop values, and contribute to society.
High School/Middle School Ph: (319) 935 - 3367 | Central Elementary Ph: (319) 935 - 3660
- Pre-K & Elementary